Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My bad...




I can't believe I did not blog about Haden's first day of 1st grade. Not that anything too exciting happened, but I had pics none the less. Also, hopefully I will be blogging more now that my seratonin is reuptaking, I have not felt very well for about a week, and have been having trouble staring at the monitor for long periods of time as well as wanting to hurl every 3 seconds.
















Once we got into the classroom, we wasnt all smiles, I think he was nervous. He wasnt too pleased with me wanting to take a pic, I dont know if it was because he was nervous or didnt want me to embarass him in front of everyone..I am sure it was not the latter.



These days, Haden moans and groans every morning about going to school, says it is too hard, that he has to learn new hard stuff like math. I said I would help him at home with the math, and of course, he said, I didnt know how to do it. Well, I know I may not be able to help Kaelen with his Math, but hopefully I have still retained enough to help the first grader. Good grief..according to my kids, I am such a moron, I dont know how I make it through each day.

2 I dont hate comments!:

Anonymous said...

Tell Haden that I will help him with his math :) I have all sorts of cool stuff stacked up in my living room that we can pull out to play with!

Unknown said...

if it makes you feel any better.. mine doesnt want me to walk him in every day either.

chloye begged me to walk her in last year..
ashton, he didnt need me beyond day 1.