Thursday, September 18, 2008

Begin again

Heloo to all! I am accessing the Internet from the local library, they are my heroes now! It is Thursday and we still do not have power. My parents house is toast 2-4 feet of water in it, everything on the bottom floor destroyed. They are staying with us for now, but hope to soon be in a hotel. They are quite devastated just like everyone else who has lost a home. We were very lucky, only to have lost our fence and possibly a crepe myrtle in the front. Having been almost a week now without power is no fun either, but we have a generator and it has been a lifesaver, keeping us with the fridge and freezer and the TV and fans. I really miss having online access and cant wait for everything to get back to normal.

Keep praying for those who have lost family members or their homes.

0 I dont hate comments!: