Tuesday, March 17, 2009

OK, I have gone a little Twilight crazy lately, with the movie coming out on DVD, there is more hype than usual. Look what more stuff they are putting on the market for suckers like me to spend money on!!!



I, of course, have pre-ordered the Border Exclusive DVD set for Twilight online, I will probably not get it until April, but Borders is the one version I had to have, it beats all of the other versions being sold. They are actually having DVD release parties Friday night at Borders and other bookstores. Also, Comcast is having the movie available at midnight on their OnDemand....what is a girl to do!

I found some great Twilight blogs too! I am going to put them on my blog as links. You must visit if you want all of the up to the minute news on the series and the actors.

Yes, yes, I know what you are thinking, but just keep it to yourself, ok???

Guten Tag!

2 I dont hate comments!:

Anonymous said...

Ok, tell us what is so great about the Border set, than any other set?

Momma T said...

Who is this first?