Monday, March 2, 2009

The Lunatic Fringe

You have seen them, you know "them"....those people on the TV with signs, yelling, making strange faces, singing songs with flowers in their hair...those lunatics, on both sides (except I dont think those who attend conservative rallys would have flowers in their hair)......

Have I become one of those?

Judge for yourself...























Last Friday, I met an old friend from high school and we went to a local rally...it was a protest of the recent bills being approved regarding government spending..it was fun and interesting!

So, am I one of the Lunatic Fringe? I did not have a sign, I DID cheer and talk to people and get my pictures taken with people

Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.” - Ronald Reagan

0 I dont hate comments!: