Tuesday, March 24, 2009

All's well that ends well????

I spoke with Dell last night and they are going to be replacing my keyboard free of charge.


They are also going to be replacing the CD/DVD drive which also was the victim of another child in our household. I figured since I have only had the laptop a few months and so far these things have happened, I figured an extended warranty including accidental damage, might be in my best interest.


Here are some pics of the middle dude.










Haden had a scrimmage game on Saturday. He struck out on his first time at bat. The second time at bat, he hit the ball and got to third but also allowed the 3 people on base to get home. The next batter hit the ball, got out, but Haden made it home to score the winning run!

0 I dont hate comments!: