Wednesday, March 25, 2009

High School....(you have go to be kidding me, are we that old?)

Kaelen brought home the form last night with the classes and electives he needs to choose for next year:

His Language Arts teacher is recommending him for Advanced LA next year and he wants to take advanced Geometry. I think I am trying to talk him into taking regular Geometry or Algebra and taking Advanced Biology instead. Here is what we have so far:

Orchestra
Intro to Agriculture (cant wait to get the goat!)
Language Arts PAP
Algebra/Geometry
Biology (PAP?)
Spanish (ughh)
Football

I am already tired thinking about it. We are going to be VERY busy next year.

I am floored that Kaelen is going to be freshman. I mean, I know I am old, but am I that old? (no offense to people who are more years of age than me.)

0 I dont hate comments!: