Friday, July 18, 2008

Vaca-continued

OK, I am a slacker I know, but I am so tired..... Why? I dont know...it is a little ridiculus that I am this tired.fairly young......Monday - Zoo and Museums, Tuesday Schlitterbahn, Wednesday - Kemah Boardwalk (and I actually had to go into work for a little bit), Thursday - Nothing, but I did do some things around the house and vegged some, still tired though..I need some energy pills or something, actually losing about 45 pounds wouldnt hurt either... Here is a pic from Schlitterbahn, I only got one on my camera as everything else was in the water, I got a disposable waterproof camera that I will get developed someday...



Kemah Boardwalk -- here are the boys on some of the rides...Christian was not in a great mood, thus the binky...and it was hot, so hot...poor guy, nothing we did could make him happy, except riding the choo choo









I gotta tell ya, I am so fascinated by these stingrays at the Stingray Reef, it blows my mind how they come out of the water to get the fish..I think I could stay there all day...sigh..I knew I was meant to be a Marine Biologist...sigh












None of Kaelen as he and his bud Dalton were off running around stirring up trouble I'm sure...

Today we will be at the San Jacinto Monumnet and Battleship...pics to follow

And soon I will get pics up of the beautiful floors...

Ill take any tips on having more energy anyone has...

DeeJae..thank you so much for the wonderful week, I had a blast and I know the boys did too...I know they enjoyed getting to spend the time with you! And I enjoyed the quiet time!






0 I dont hate comments!: