Friday, July 4, 2008

Intro and Happy 4th!!!

Welcome! I have been wanting to have a blog for a while, and I have finally created this one until my uber talented cousins, Tasha and Michael Pool (http://homeshade.com/) finish the one they are creating for me. I am very excited! My BFF Special K created one on Google too! I plan on using it to post pics of the boys and other random thoughts that may come into my head.

I hope you each enjoy this wonderful holiday and take a moment to think about what it means to live in the best country in the world. I think many tend to take for granted what we as Americans are blessed with, but stop for a second and think about what other countries in this world live like on a daily basis.

Happy Independence Day and thanks to all of those who have sacrificed to give us the freedom we enjoy.

3 I dont hate comments!:

Karen said...

Why do you have to announce to the whole world that I'm "special"? That's not a BFF type of thing to do!!! :)

Momma T said...

Good Point...how about.....BFF Krazy K?

Karen said...

I think I'd rather be special than krazy...