Tuesday, July 22, 2008

No More...

OK, do my fourth post for the day (not much going on at work)....

My sweet husband took the initiative to start cleaning the garage today, which we have done countless times since we moved into this house, it always seems to re-clutter..and seriously, its not all my fault...So I found tons of CD's I havent seen in years...I was very excited...

I found this site....http://www.swaptree.com...you can swap your CD's DVD's and books for others that you want but dont already have, all you have to do is pay shipping, which is minimal....so I have spent my evening entering the CD's I dont want...over the weekend I gathered a bunch of books...its awesome, you should really check it out....takes a little time, some would rather just trash them or send them to Goodwill, but I think it is a good idea and I am doing my part to be green (but not crazy radical green, those people irritate me).

So I bid thee goodnight, even though maybe 1-2 people actually read this blog, it makes me feel good to think other people are reading and interested, makes me feel special...

Momma T

1 I dont hate comments!:

Karen said...

Awwww! I'm one of the two reading! I'm off to work on my daily post now :) It's going to have a ton of pictures though...