Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Today's Ramblings

OK, at home working today...and playing some too, painters are here beautifying my living room..see the before here...i have been convinced the ceiling needs painting since some of the taping on the edges needs to be redone therefore the texture needs to be redone..cha ching, cha ching....



I love to blog....

I stole this from my cousins site (http://homeshade.com/), looked fun...

A is for age:33
B is for burger of choice:Turkey Burger from Otto's ...Yummy
C is for what kind of car you drive: Gas Guzzlin Brownish Ford Explorer
D is for your dog’s name: Hector, Daisy and (the Beast) Buddy
E is for essential item you use everyday:computer
F is for favorite TV show at the moment:The Two Coreys (like watching a trainwreck)
G is for favorite game:I love the Disney DVD pictionary
H is for Hometown:Not Sure, went to school in Dickinson, but spent so much time in Deer Park, it seems like my hometown
I is for instruments you play:ha! I guess I could play the flute if i tried, but i dont want to
J is for favorite juice: Cranberry
K is for whose butt you’d like to kick: oh there are so many
L is for last restaurant you ate at: Droubi Brothers for lunch last week
M is for your favorite Muppet:Ms. Piggy, I like pigs and she is sassy
N is for Number of Piercings:2, ears and navel
O is for overnight hospital stays:2, for babies
P is for people you were with today: the boys and the painters
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: i dont have much, but when i do I channel surf
R is for biggest regret: better grades in college and more focus on my future so I could have gotten into law school years ago
S is for status: married!
T is for time you woke up today:6:54 a.m.
U is for what you consider unique: People who believe it is ok to raise their children with strict discipline and morals, not just allowing society and naivety and laziness to take over your children; oh and people who think the hysteria over global warming is just that, hysteria
V is for vegetables you love:I love artichokes and asparagus
W is for worst habit: not prioritizing and procrastination
X is for x-rays you’ve had: lots of dental, none other i dont think
Y is for yummy food you ate today: so far nothing, Starbucks is calling my name though
Z is for zodiac sign: Aquarius

1 I dont hate comments!:

Unknown said...

funny..

just so ya know.. i have over 400 visits to my blog a week.. i get maybe 2-4 comments typically. dont get your feelings hurt when people dont leave blog love.. LOL

add a statcounter to your profile.. you will be able to see how many people look each day. :)