Monday, January 5, 2009

The Park

Seems like I didnt get too many pictures of our trip to the park this weekend. I think I was intimidated by BFF Nikon K's camera....made mine look like chopped liver....

Here is a pic of Kaelen walking backwards to keep me from taking his picture...he does this and then complains I dont have as many pictures of him as the little ones.


Tried to get a cute one of Mom and Daughter, but this was all she would allow
Christian was more interested in the sand than the playground..I think he is out of focus...I think my very abused camera needs a tune-up.





Running....

1 I dont hate comments!:

Karen said...

Your camera is not much different than mine, nothing to be intimidated about. At least, that was before you played in the mud with it. GET IT CLEANED!