Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Day 4

I hope I haven't forgot everything we did that day! Sorry for the delay in posting, I know you have been waiting excitedly, like for a new episode of Lost..

I have been trying to download for a few days now but having trouble with the computer at work..go figure

OK, Day 4, Thursday, I did not buy admission to the park that day, but there were some free things we could do, we found this neat pool and got Christian in...

Haden jumping







Big boys can have fun too...





OK, so after the pool, we got some lunch..I had really been wanting to get a pizza from a place they had at the Schlitterbahn and finally go to do it....it was ok










The boys watching people go down the slides in their toobs



So, off to the room to change and so forth then off to my parents campsite for some river fun..

As I have mentioned numerous times before, Christian has a fascination, almost obsession with throwing things in bodies of water...its kind of scary, he literally did it the whole time we were there, like 4-5 hours, throwing rocks that is, a few times, he tried grabbing other things, but we were able to catch him before more electronics got ruined



He slowly made his way down to the water and of course sat in it...


I believe he is actually trying to eat a rock...





He was in a good picture taking mood this day...



My parents had an inflatable tube so Haden tried his hand at some toobin





Further still, with very wet diaper..


Assistance please







Wall worthy...




Haden was fascinated with the tent, actually I think it was more the aired up mattress inside...

Big brother taking little brother fishing....



Kaelen cursing me under his breath b/c I keep taking friggin pictures...

Foot shot...(this may have been the only time I sat down the whole trip)




OK, so this is a bunch of stuff, but we did more that I didnt get pics of...my mom and I went to Gruene and walked around

Kaelen and I also went toobin down the river for about an hour, he took his fishing pole and caught this...





Overall is was a lot of fun..

Here are some pics of Poppa T, not happy with me snapping as usual.....




Last shot of Christian, we finally had to change his diaper.....



Thats it you say?

Of course not....as I mentioned earlier, on the way back to our room, as we were driving along, 2 deer ran out in front of us, Chris hit his brakes and one flew right on by but the other ran right into the passenger side doors where Christian and I were sitting...

It was pretty scary for a moment, but all is well, it could have been so much worse and everyone is ok...Poppa T is pretty peeved about his dents...

Whooo....I think that is it for now....

0 I dont hate comments!: