Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Smart kids?

So...our kitchen sink is leaking, yet again, seems we have replaced most of the guts under the sink, but there appears to be a clog further back in the line...greeeaaaatttt....Chris hates dealing with this plumbing issue....its gross

I havent been taking any pictures because (surprise, surprise), I seem to have misplaced my cameras battery charger. Guess I am forced to purchase another one. I should probably buy 2 just in case.

I was able to snap these photos of the boys latest concoction. It is a disaster waiting to happen, I am pretty sure this wont stay up for much longer.





The seat is attached to the rope with duct tape. I dont think it will stay up for too long, but I have to give them kudos for ingenuity.

1 I dont hate comments!:

Karen said...

How's the swing doing? I'm thinking you might want to take that down before "visitors" come over!