Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 2 (aka Im Starving)

Day 2 was good, but I did not allow myself enough calories, so there were several points during the day I almost attacked the vending machine....but I held out, I was strong, I was motivated.....





I did another 20 minutes on the treadmill and had cereal for dinner (while the boys had pizza **pats self on back**)





I am hanging in there, just need to be more prepared in regards to what I have on hand to snack on or I will FAIL!





Onto other things...





I dont recall if I mentioned this on the blog, I know I mentioned a plumbing problem.





Well, that plumbing problem turned into a floor problem...our kitchen butts up right next to the living/dining room, where I had the floors replaced with Laminate wood....these floors are great when you drop thing, roll cars on them and for heavy traffic....where they are not good is when they get wet and the water does not get cleaned up right away.....they warp...





So, the water got underneath the wood and warped a pretty good sized area...I have the flooring people coming this week to give me an estimate on how much it would cost to fix...and I really dont know how much they have to pull up to replace the damaged stuff...I am sure I am not going to like the number they give me and will probably have to save pennies for a while to get it fixed...sigh....





I cannot find a photo of warped laminate online, so sorry!





But I did find a picture of this beauty..



This is the Crave cupcake I had Monday that was divine....

1 I dont hate comments!:

Karen said...

I don't need that picture since I have a couple of small spots myself. And tonight? Leak in my bathroom *grrr*