Sunday, February 22, 2009

This weekend was fairly uneventful..Saturday I spent mostly at home cleaning and such....and watching movies and crying...jeez...I can cry at the drop of a hat these days...let me go find that medicine...

Sunday, the boys and I went and visited Grandma and Grandpa Tyson. They have unfortunately been having to paint the whole house before they get their new carpet that they had to remove after the storm.
Here are a few pics...
I should get some type of prize for crazy animal photo here...here is Hector devouring a sucker he was able to get his hands paws on. This is great....

I havent had a "tantrum of the day" photo lately....not because they werent happening, just that I didnt get a pic...the pics dont do his tantrum justice,,,he was screaming and freaking out so much...I thought I was going to have to pull over and console him!!

A few very good things happened this weekend...the 2 (thats right 2) CD's in the drive in my computer came out on their own

AND

Vivian gave me a *&^@ load of girl scout cookies...

On my honor, I will try

To serve God, My country and mankind

And live by the "eat all the cookies you can" law.


1 I dont hate comments!:

Karen said...

Hector is "cracking me crazy!" (as Brooke would say) You definitely deserve some sort of award for that. If you had video, you could send it in to America's Funniest...whatever it's called.