Monday, February 2, 2009

Same life, different day

None of my own pics to post..sorry...as usual, I spent my weekend cleaning...still didnt get everything clean...Christian and I went to the mall and walked around on Saturday night, that was neat...made me appreciate more my old age, thanking God I wasn't as teenager again....

I had wanted to take a pic of the beautiful Harris County Civil Courthouse this morning as that is where I had to be bright and early. First day of trial, love to watch jury selection, although now I am back at the office working on other stuff...


Here is where I spent my morning, the beautiful, new state of the art courthouse, your tax dollars at work....





I am bombarded with work these days, numerous cases all going on at the same time...reminds me of old times.....

0 I dont hate comments!: