Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wednesday Irk (actually been an irk for a while, just had to shell out the money today)

So I have owed some money to the school (Kaelens school) for a while now, just have never been able to get there and dont trust Kaelen to pay it.

I had to pay $50 for ID's he needed to get into the school. Thats 10!!! ID's, 5 bucks a pop. 10 ID's and he still cant get to the school with at least one of them. This is some of the frustration I deal with. One of the worst parts? He doesnt care, it matters not to him that we have to spend this extra money for his lack of organization. They will not NOT let him have an ID, he HAS to have a picture ID to get to class, so they wont put a "freeze" on his account to keep him from getting new ID's. So, I am going to gather up all of his ID's I can find, and I can guarantee I wont find all 10, take them to the registrar and she will keep them and give them to him when he doesnt have one. She does this for other students as well. Wow, really? If he was given an allowance, I would keep it from him, but he doesnt get one because he doesnt care to do the chores to get an allowance.

Sigh. Teenagers. I never knew it was so difficult.

2 I dont hate comments!:

Becky said...

Yeah...I wish I could say that I had no idea what your frustration feels like...

There is a special place in heaven for us Heather! 3 teenage boys!

Jaybird and Me said...

Sounds like a good opportunity to fire up your Ebay selling account. PS3? Xbox? Certainly there's something that would hurt to lose and could garner $50.