Thursday, November 26, 2009

And the feast begins....

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

I have so much to be thankful for--

My family, my healthy boys, my job, the freedoms we enjoy in this country, this beautiful weather and the list goes on and on.

I hope you all have a great day - mine will include gorging myself with as much food and desserts as possible....all while telling myself it isnt making me gain weight and if it does, I will just lose it after the holidays...right..because I have been so good at that in the past...but I will still eat it and still let myself believe the lies...

Ya know, they say the definition of insanity is doing the same things over and over and expecting a different result each time---yep, fits me perfect...

Happy Turkey Day! Be thankful to God for all he has given us and grateful to our predecessors who took the risk and founded this great land that allows us to celebrate such holidays and worship as we wish.

Gobble Gobble!

0 I dont hate comments!: