Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Mental Disorder update....

I just wanted to let everyone know that:
  • I never found my wallet, but have finally started to build up another...I got a new drivers license which is a good start...
  • I have not lost my phone in like 3 weeks...hallelujah!!
  • I never found my debit card, but thats ok, it helps me to keep from spending money..

Also:

  • My husband officially thinks I have serious issues with my Twilight obsession. He pretty much blew it off before but now with New Moon coming out, my craziness has escalated and he is starting to look at me funny. I guess I need to keep it on the lowdown and take down my life size poster of Edward thats hanging in our closet.
  • Kaelen is doing an outstanding job at being better. We are micro, micro, micro-managing his school life, so as of this moment, he has no zeroes and has done his homework everynight...he is also getting more privileges outside of school, such as talking on the phone and getting to go to the movies with his girlfriend...things are looking up! keep us in your prayers....
  • I am looking forward (NOT) to Christmas shopping this season, I look forward to it every year and cant wait to be at Target at 4am on Black Friday to get a $10 camera....

Now that the New Moon ridiculusness has faded (somewhat), what shall I become obsessed with now? Some would say I should become obsessed with laundry or dishwashing..but, as you can imagine, I have a few strong words for those blasphemers....any ideas?

0 I dont hate comments!: