Thursday, August 20, 2009

Stuff...

Kaelen took these pictures of his new shoes and asked me to blog about them! Not sure what he wanted me to say, but I guess he was pretty excited to be getting this pair, as had someone else not been paying for them, he wouldnt have gotten them. I dont normally spend too much on shoes for them, they way they grow and destroy..thanks Grandma!






Our annual trip to the Sno Cone place....Haden had been asking me for weeks!




I must say I was disappointed in their Sour Apple, didnt taste the same....guess I will have to try Sour Cherry..next year!





I prromised some pics of the big boy bed...Christian has come into our bed in the middle of the night a few times and stayed in his all night a few times as well....we'll get there....he still isnt too thrilled with it, he stills asks me to let him sleep on the floor...my kids are weird...




Haden wanted to take a pic of me....



0 I dont hate comments!: