Saturday, June 27, 2009

Soap Box

OK, the boys and I ran to Houston Garden Center to see what we could get at their 1/2 price sale!

Some good sales, but my advice? Go at night! We were there 10 minutes and thought we were going to die...so flippin hot...

I listen to mostly news in the car...I flip between Fox news, CNN and talk radio (both left and right).

Today I listened to just news....where as I did hear other not so popular news, mostly what I heard about was MJ and the south carolina governor...

OK, I understand MJ's death is big news...I was a fan, I loved his music..I tried not to judge or form an opinion on his strange behavior later in his life....but I dont care whether he was on a cocktail of drugs..I dont care what weird habits he had or how much debt he was in or anything! There are hours and hours spent on this. This stuff should be saved for Entertainment shows or music organizations or stuff like that.

Sanford of S.C. - who cares. The only people who should care about this man are his constituents. Sure, a brief story on the national news...but I do not want to hear his intimate emails with his mistress....I do not care what he said years ago during the Clinton impeachment that make him a hypocrite...seriously, why do we care about every personal detail of this mans life??? Or any politicians life, they all screw up, just like average people and honestly I am getting sick of it...I dont care what party they are a member of...I DONT CARE..

I want to know the Weather, local stories, economy issues, political (only as it pertains to the welfare of this country), national security, fraud in our Senate and Congress and what is supposed to be done about it, etc, etc, etc...

I dont care what Michelle Obama wore in France or who she had lunch while she was there.....

I want to know what her husband is talking about, what he is doing to try to fix things...not what he gave the Queen...

Seriously, the media is out of control...even Fox does this crap, although they arent as bad as others....they are so bias one way or the other it is ridiculus..they dont even try to appear otherwise...I was sick during the election at the way it was covered...our country is in a sad state....and the media has played a huge part in it....

Now off to clean...:-)

0 I dont hate comments!: