Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Time

Hello all, I have been pretty busy at work for a while, which is where I do most of my blogging, hence the reason I havent done much blogging lately...

  • I got the elliptical machine from Katie (Thanks Katie) and have gotten on it once for a short amount of time, I plan on working my way up....dont count me out yet, I just got it on Sunday!
  • I have watched the following movies: Taken, Gran Torino, Marley & Me and She's just not that into you. Good ones! I recommend them all!!
  • The boys have been staying pretty busy: Kaelen has a conditioning camp for athletics, 2 hours a day, 4 days a week for 7 weeks..he spends most of the rest of his day swimming, playing with friends and not doing the things I want him to do! Haden and Christian have been going to the sitter, but have still been busy with swimming and fun stuff on the weekend with grandparents.
  • My parents are moving right along with the house, plumbing is done, AC and heating is in the process and electricity will be done soon, someday I will post pictures.
  • Hector is getting spoiled since we all feel so bad for him now that Daisy is in doggie heaven and he is alone....
  • Obama is still on a rampage to do as much damage to the country as possible in the shortest amount of time possible....
  • My little brother is supposed to be out of the Navy sometime in August..he and his family should be down here sometime after that..
  • Farm Town on Facebook is evil.....

There is a brief update of what has been going on in our world....

Oh, and also, I do NOT recommend anyone go to Firestone for work on your vehicle, they tried to screw us royally on brakes. Ask me sometime and I will tell you the story...

1 I dont hate comments!:

Karen said...

The night/morning after we talked about Farm Town, I was dreaming about it! LOL I don't even know what it is but my dreams were centered around it...