Tuesday, September 29, 2009

New Moon....

OK, so they just released some New Moon Posters...this one is of course my favorite...




It will need to be added to my office collection....


If you want to see the rest (and less important) posters, you can go here...


Then, of course, there is this little tid bit of information.


I dont like this. Actually, I dont like her. She is just weird and a bad actress. He needs to date other people, not her. And, when they break up, and they will, if they haven't finished filming the movies, their onscreen chemistry is going to stink because they hate each other. This is going to be a disaster on many levels. Dont they realize the impact of their relationship on the rest of the world?
Honestly...I really dont care....as much as it appears....:-)



0 I dont hate comments!: