Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Dancing King...

OK, day 2 of weight loss competition..doing fine except I am starving and craving anything chocolate..jeez...seriously..and I want coffee in a bad way....I am thinking maybe some decaf might at least get me my coffee taste fix

I am going to need to find stuff that keeps me fuller longer....

Will this keep me fuller longer?








On a sad note, Patrick Swayze died. Now here is a celebrity I actually feel bad that died. He was a good guy, made good movies and loved his wife. He fought the good fight and I am sad he is gone.


"Nobody put sBaby in a corner."
RIP, Mr. Swayze

2 I dont hate comments!:

Becky said...

I actually shed tears for him for the reasons you mentioned. So, so sad.

Anonymous said...

have you ever tried the weight watcher's fudge bars? I love them, and eat them everyday. You can get them at practically any store in the freezer section.