Thursday, September 17, 2009

So I am into week 2 of my weight loss competition. I did well the first week, I got on the elliptical once, I have not had any coffee and half a soda on the weekend, drinking only water and tea and I think I had a few cookies on Saturday.

Monday weigh in....didnt lose anything, not even 1 pound....damn it!!....what the *&@!@*_)


but I am still motivated...still havent had any coffee and am going to drink just water, no tea...I got on the elliptical last night...so I am off to a good start...


I have siginificantly reduced the size of my meals and have been trying to have healthy snacks between.....

I think the reduction in calories is effecting me...sometimes I will feel exhausted just sitting here...and at times I will just feel not right...and I have had a few headaches...I guess it could be the reduction in caffeine too....


So I am still this...




A large flabby but cute and cuddly sea mammal swimming through the day...:)

0 I dont hate comments!: