Thursday, July 1, 2010

"Twilight Saga" Thursday


Ok, for lack of any thing else at the moment starting with a T for Thursday, for now it will be this. We saw Eclipse last night. It was pretty good, but I didnt have the same emotion I did in New Moon. And honestly, Kristen Stewart did do better in this movie, but still, I just dont like her and cant get over her crappy acting...anyway..lots of Edward and shirtless Jacob...some pretty funny parts too...

Here is a pic of Victoria...I thought this actress did fine, but I think the first Victoria would have done better..My whole life I have wanted hair like this...BIATCH!






Here is a neat pic of the newborns about to attack..I love how they line up coming out


I LOVED this shot in the movie of the Cullens lined up and waiting to kick some ass...




And it would be blasphemous to not post some pics of Edward..sigh...



Poor Edward, so sad and tortured....






And of course some wolves...

0 I dont hate comments!: