Friday, July 31, 2009

Toes, Movies and Cute Boys

So, a few weeks ago I got a pedicure..it was the first one I had in probably over a year...I got little flowers on them..arent they cute?


There is also a little rinestone in the middle if the flower...now I am at the point where I keep trying to peel the rinestone off...but it wont come! off! I dont think I will be getting that done anymore.....
and no, those are not dwarf toes...they are mine......

I snapped a pic of Christian one early evening when he fell asleep on the couch (about 6pm!) It was cute although I knew he would not sleep for the rest of the night and then would not go to bed!

still cute though




So my random (sort of) question of the day is "Why are all of Tim Burton's movies exactly the same and why he is so weird? Whats the deal with him and Johnny Depp?"


OK, I guess they arent all the same..but still, they are weird...I thought Nightmare Before Christmas and Coraline were by him but they werent...although they look like something he would do...

1 I dont hate comments!:

Becky said...

Nightmare Before Christmas was written by Tim Burton but directed by someone else I think?... Kirk adores him... Coraline is directed by the same director as Nightmare by Christmas... That would explain why the appear the same maybe? I thought they were all the same too... The power of IMBD.com... :-)