Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Love Me Pink (?)...in my dreams...

So, it is Tuesday and of course, I am thinking it is Monday...I am all kinds of tired...literally, I have not been able to shake it at all today...seriously, I dont really remember the last time I wasnt tired...will I ever not be??

Ugghhhh...so here is what I have had to deal with today...besides all the excitement at work

My fisherman husband was up bright and early to go fishing...I got an email around 9ish or so asking me to help identify what kind of fish this is...so I hit the web with no luck and then called my dad he got it right on!






This one came later on in the afternoon....this was also our dinner (in case you are having a hard time determining what this is, the fish on top, is a black tipped shark...that was dinner)





So, then the boys feel like wrestling...on the couch(es)..making a bunch of noise and a big mess...this is a common occurence in our house, at one point Christian was on top of the pile...




Notice the roll of duct tape on the floor...this is what Haden was playing with, he was taping his monster trucks together to make a monster truck train...






So, all boy stuff, all manly man stuff...fighting, yelling, fishing, mess making...


Where is the pink and frilly and non-rambunctious sweet girl?? Where are the princess shirts and cute skirts? And Barbies and My Little Ponies?

1 I dont hate comments!:

Karen said...

At my house, come for a visit anytime! Brooke needs someone to read her the new Barbie Mariposa book... And you can always try to brush her hair, too.