Monday, May 4, 2009

Koo Koo for Cocoa Puffs

Because I am SOOO clean and organized, I just dont know how this happened.

I knew I had several bottles of dishwashing soap underneath the sink, but when I pulled everything out this weekend to organize, come to find out I had 11 bottles of dishwashing liquid..about 4 I think were brand new and completely full, the others at various levels...

I have become a hoarder...I also have 6 bottles of mustard, 3 bottle of ketchup and like 30 rolls of toilet paper...I have been buying bottles of everything every time I go to the store whether I need them or not....and dont get me started on toothpaste...



4 I dont hate comments!:

Becky said...

I need to come shop at your house! :-)

Jaybird and Me said...

Are you at least using coupons?? I started doing that a little too because if something is on sale AND I have a coupon then I figure better to buy it at a good price than to wait until I need it and pay $1.50 more.

*Lisa* said...

Oh my! It looks just like mine! My sister says I am a HUGE hoarder because I am the coupon queen!!

People literally shop at my house and especially during IKE. But it was nice to have. No late night trips to the store.

tasha said...

seriously.. i can never keep that stuff in my house.. i never think about it until it is too late. i am clearly hoarding the wrong stuff.