Thursday, June 24, 2010

Who Can it be Now?

Hey all. I can't believe I have not blogged in almost a month. I have been so distracted...mainly with work....we are very busy and I am staying late more often.

Not too much going on in the Tyson household (thank goodness). Chris and I are going to be trying our hand at putting insulation into our attic this weekend. Good time to start too, temps are supposed to be 98-99. Should feel pretty good up there.

A few pics my MIL took of Haden recently...







Movies I have seen recently that I recommend:
The Road - sad and depressing, but good...makes you realize you should never forget how lucky you are to have food, electricity and clean drinking water
District 9 - ok, this movie freaked me out. Just weird to watch..I get the symbolism and all, but still weird....you should see it just to say you have, it actually got nominated for Best Picture at the last Oscars...make you appreciate not having to live in South Africa (or amongst extra terrestrials)
Toy Story 3 - I dont think Pixar can ever go wrong....this is such a good franchise...this last one was just as good as the others....if you are a woman, get ready to get a little choked up...makes you appreciate your toys.

0 I dont hate comments!: